- DSS participates in NENA “ICE 5” NG9-1-1 Interoperability TestsOctober 29, 2012
- equature ® awarded 2012 Hot product by Public Safety CommunicationsOctober 26, 2012
- DSS Corp. Ranked in 2012 Inc. 500|5000 List for 2nd Year in a RowAugust 28, 2012
- Jeff Vezina - 1st Vice President of Business DevelopmentAugust 08, 2012
- Jim Tucci -Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Acquisitions August 08, 2012
- DSS Completes Recording Interoperability Tests in Motorola® labMarch 23, 2012
- New Book Released: How to Buy Technology: NG9-1-1 Recording and Dispatch Improvement March 20, 2012
- DSS Corporation Awarded California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS) February 29, 2012
- NENA Development Conference - NG9-1-1 Recording ...February 08, 2012
- The APCO Fall Conference committee Presentaion Appreciation "NG911 Interoperability: Radio Over IP"...January 02, 2012
- DSS Corporation Ranked on Inc. 500/5000 List of fastest-growing...September 10, 2011
- DSS Corporation completed the merger with Dynamic Instruments!May 04, 2011
- DSS Corporation will provide a session on CORE NG 911 Elements...July 29, 2010
- NG-911 undoubtedly will change the way emergency calls are logged..June 15, 2010
- DSS leading ICE 8 NG9-1-1 Recording and Logging Interoperability Tests!May 31, 2010
Motorola® ASTRO P25 Recording / MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Consoles
Is your agency moving to the MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Consoles? The good news is you have options to record the ASTRO P25 radio system. Also, you can record all of your communications (911, Video, Text & Radio) with one solution. You do not need two separate recording platforms. Find out more below.
Learn the fundamentals of NG9-1-1 Recording
NG9-1-1 is the biggest change to hit the dispatch center in the last 30 years. The technology impact is huge and requires significant investment. The impact on your dispatchers is critically important to understand. The content delivered will be multiplied by 4 times. We are no longer talking about simple radio and telephone transmissions. Capturing all of these interactions is at the heart of the NG9-1-1 recording platform. Learn the differences between legacy and NG9-1-1 Recorders. Click on the video below for more details.
Why you MUST focus on Dispatch Improvement
According to Gallup, 29% of employees are engaged, 52% of employees are disengaged and 19% are ACTIVELY DISENGAGED. This means that 19% of your staff are working to hurt your agency and poisoning your team. Dispatcher turnover is a huge expense ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 each occurrence. One major disengagement factor is the lack of a continuous training program. The Ritz-Carlton requires 250 hours of continuous training EACH year for EVERY team member. How much training do you require?